Tiago didn’t believe he needed help from a Migration Agent – his appointment with Sarah showed him she was an asset he needed on his…
Prospective skilled migrants for Australia through the GSM pathway have two strategies available to them in order to achieve
the Golden Ticket visa invitation: the High Points strategy and the State Sponsorship strategy.
Those meeting the criteria for a particular state may be nominated for either the 491 provisional or 190 permanent visa and will gain priority in Skill Select.
Once the visa is granted, the candidate agrees to live in a particular area of Australia – a designated regional area for 491 visa holders and in the nominating state for 190 visa holders.
State Sponsorship provides a red carpet pathway to an Australian visa.
Current State of Play
Following the late delivery of the Federal Budget, and in response to economic consequences of COVID-19, states were provided with interim quotas.
Final quotas are now being rolled out state by state with South Australia and Victoria on the front foot.
We will keep you updated with the latest information from each state in the country.
Subscribe below to stay in the loop.
Not sure where to start? Start here
Download your Aspire Australia guidebook State Nomination Programme Updates and stay up to date with what’s happening in your state.
The Way We Do Things
Aspire Australia goes a step further than most migration agencies.
That’s because we’re not migration agents…we’re Migration SuperHeroes!
At least that’s what we’re told!
From the initial appointment to the citizenship ceremony – we will guide you through the process from beginning to end. We will determine the best strategy for you and take the pain out of the paperwork.
Your migration journey is nearly complete. Let us guide you through this final milestone.
Where do I start?
With the impact of the pandemic flowing through to Australia’s skilled migration programme, many prospective migrants are now turning to the State Sponsorship strategy.
For an overview of your options, download our guidebook above.
Then, book your appointment.
The earlier you seek advice on the best way forward for you and what documentation you will need – the better decisions you can make. Getting advice is the key first step.
Do I really need a migration agent?
We are biased, but yes!
The citizenship process is complex and subject to Government changes. A migration agent provides advice, prepares applications and liaises with the Department of Home Affairs on your behalf.
We believe that rules show us the pathway to what’s possible. Keeping on top of the current rules means that we offer the right advice.
Why Aspire Australia?
Here at Aspire Australia we go above and beyond to ensure an approval ready visa.
Over 25+ years in the industry we have built a 7-Step Proven Pathway to lead our clients to success.
1. We will create and deliver your personalised MAP: Migration Action Plan to achieve the outcome your business needs. We will help you understand what’s possible and give you a guide for what’s next.
2. We’ll provide you with a tailored Start-up Kit to help you gather the data and documents we need to prepare an approval-ready application.
3. We will then work closely with you to ‘close the gaps’ and make sure all the key pieces of evidence are ready.
4. Our specialist lodgement staff will carefully collate your material to submit to the Department of Home Affairs. Our attention to detail means a quicker outcome for you.
5. We don’t stop at lodgement. We represent you through the whole process, liaising with the Department of Home Affairs and other bodies on your behalf.
6. It’s time to celebrate. We will let you know the outcome of your application – it’s our favourite part of our job.
7. We will make sure you have everything in place to be 100% compliant. We make sure you don’t get caught out.
This means you always know where you stand, what you have to do next and why.
We will be with you every step of the way.
Start by booking your appointment with us today.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
Anyone who has applied for an Australian visa before knows it is a huge undertaking. With usually only one chance, everything rides on getti…
Becoming an Australian citizen is a true honour. It is the final step in a long journey. The citizenship ceremony marks a very important mom…
Contact the Aspire Australia team and
Stay in touch
Subscribe to Aspire Australia newsletters and receive visa guides, immigration news and visa information.